Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Thoughts on a yet another snowy day.

The phrase that keeps getting my attention these days is, "Build a life that you don't need a vacation from." Don't get me wrong, I love to travel and see new places, however I am completely a homebody by nature. Today was another day home/snow day up here. It is these days that allow time to slow down and appreciate my many blessings.  
Everyone was home today. My husband already had the day off. It started with coffee, seed catalogs and family breakfast. :)



A snowy walk with this girl when the only thing you could hear was the snow hitting the ground. Sweet.






A tasty lunch at a new sports bar close to town and finding this little snowy day treasure at a new consignment shop. (after stopping by the grocery store for necessities to prepare for this doozy of a blizzard!)






And kicking around the fire listening to my boys play chess while surrounded by Spring Motif. It doesn't get much better for me!






Enjoying my new walls. ;)









And topping it all off with a nice family dinner accompanied by March madness on t.v.!! Can this day get any better? As long as we don't lose power :/


I am not looking for a vacation right now. On this day I am so happy to be at home. The time off from work to stay at home with my family is always welcomed! Happy March Blizzard of 2017!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace