Monday, March 6, 2017

Eventful staycation


This staycation all started with a diagnosis of a herniated disc. You know the moment when the doctor is talking and all you hear is the adults from Charlie Brown? Wha, wha, wha wha. I especially didn't want to hear the "You can't run for 4-6 weeks," part! He might of said 6-8, but I'm pretty sure I heard 4-6 weeks. 
So I decided to go buy myself a present...



I have wanted board and batten walls for a while.  Ever since I painted my kitchen white


 With the new saw, I mitered! Yes at 45 degrees! What???


The job was easier than I thought it would be. The hardest and most tedious part was the painting!


So the wall in my kitchen worked out well. I decided to keep the party rolling around the living room. Why not? I have some extra energy to expel because of the no running thing ;(



Again, did I mention it was the painting that was a challenge and tedious?


My gray paint on top looks more beige in the picture. My photography isn't the best. ;)



Finished the wall to the left, phew!
Next, I think a whitewash to the brick surround. :/


Ah fini! ( for now) I'm starting to understand why people start projects and take a long time to finish, Sigh! I'm tired!!

Plus, more Spring pics from around the house...






Attempting to finish indoor projects before the doors are open to outside! I can't wait!! Hopefully I'll be running again soon too!


2 comments:

  1. It all looks amazing, my dear talented friend!! Beautiful spring decor too������

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace