Sunday, October 23, 2016

Surprise!!!

I love cozy long weekends! Who doesn't? Especially when you wake up to this little SURPRISE...



I even heard the snow plows in the middle of the night, along with the honking of the Canadian geese this morning, Weird!



When just the day before we were enjoying soaking up more Fall festivities.


My husband and I were at the farm stand buying carrots for our pot roast, and saw this beautiful display...








 Friends and family question why I get so excited about the Holidays, so early. Huh, Really?? Snow in October?? I can't help but get excited!

Well if there was anything left growing outside in my gardens, I think it's safe to say it's over now. Like ripping off a bandaid. Time to focus on the next seasons I guess...


Looking forward to cozy fires, country drives, and watching classic movies with popcorn and a blanket. ( Watched the original To Catch a Thief last night, love Cary Grant!)


Also looking forward to nesting, and cooking warm soups and baking pies.


 Looking forward to running A LOT more so I can enjoy the cooking without blowing up like a balloon! Plus Fall running is the best!




Window gardening, Easier to maintain, Haha!






Hope you are enjoying life's little surprises and the nicest season of them all! 



Anything can happen!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace