Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Sad to let the beauty go...

I'm missing my gardens already, and I am trying to appreciate the new wave of beauty. Is there a support group for gardeners after the first frost? We haven't really had one yet, but it is coming. 

I have said time and time again that thank goodness the transition from Summer to Fall is a beautiful one! Here are some updates of the homestead along with a visit to my family's favorite traditional apple orchard. 



Not ready to say goodbye to these beauties!




My Cosmos are looking great! Below are the pictures of our favorite Fall spot, the orchard.





Next year, should I try to grow one of these?? Haha!








Back at home...





New black scale SCORE from a Fall Rummage sale! The country road drives have been breathtaking. 





Best time of year for picnics. Especially under some maples.



We have been taking advantage of the last few days and nights eating outside!


Dahlias are doing so well too!



I am cherishing every zinnia and sunflower that are still thriving.


All I can think of and say is...


And that October is just so beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace