Monday, June 20, 2016

More TIME for yard sales, projects and gardening

Two consecutive posts? Wow! I do have a bit more time. A bit...

More time is the best part of Summer!
Here is my clock find, ( found with my great friend this weekend) Notice I didn't say old friend ;)

Before:



After: (my son helped me pick out the paint when they were all out of my first choice)




Below is another yard sale find that my husband actually picked up for me: ( it was black originally, needed to be painted and of course needed to be on a post for the birds!)



This is still a work in progress. I want nicer more decorative L brackets underneath. I was impatient! 



And more peonies...
They are amazing this year! So much happening around here! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace