Sunday, June 12, 2016

School's out for Summer!
After camping with 54 students for our end of the year camping trip, it's over. Camping was amazing, epic campfire, cabins, great food... And 6th grade girls giggle all night and don't SLEEP! I came home to a cozy porch, clean house, and my hubby made something that smelled delicious in the crock pot when I walked in the door.


I love being at home.


Yes a homebody I am, always have been.


And I am completely looking forward to working outside in my gardens and trying all of the projects that I drooled over looking at on Pinterest in February and March!





The smell of the Lilacs when I am working in my garden is amazing. My husband loves to fill birdhouses so at times it sounds like a sanctuary here. 


Yes home is the place for me. Summer is here and I am ready to soak it all up. Especially my favorite part...


the constant fresh cut flowers, and most of all more time to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace