Thursday, June 1, 2017

June 1st, school is winding down...

I was so excited to change my calendar at school to JUNE! This time is so busy at school and definitely busy in the garden. With school winding down, I must admit that I rush to get home to work outside. Some days getting home quickly is a challenge with track practice, meetings, training for an upcoming race, and school stuff. 



I look forward to the extra time that I will have when school is out for Summer.



So right now, I am grateful for the longer days and weekends spent in the gardens.


I am blessed to have my Mom back planting with me. 


This past weekend she helped me plant all of the flats of zinnias that I started back in March.


We will definitely have plenty of zinnias and dahlias!


Yes, it's coming along beautifully outside!


And on my most busiest and craziest days...



I make sure that I take a deep breath and take my nightly stroll to see the progress. And maybe cut a few flowers for inside. 




It's going to be a great season!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace