Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Returning from vacation to mayhem.

Vacationing for any length of time during the Summer means returning home to pure mayhem.
 Mayhem in a good way, that is. Claude Monet said..." I must have flowers, always and always." 
Did Monet ever mention anything about a surplus of veggies (out of control yellow squash that even Pinterest won't have enough recipes for) or the WEEDS?
Were we away for that long? My oh my!


Nice to see that our friend is still here. Dead heading petunias while we were away? How nice.



                            Yes, mayhem in a good way?







Lot's of veggies and flowers.



I have been reading up on flower farming this summer. Preliminary research for a future project maybe.


My favorite resource is from the Floret Farm
The Floret Farm is so amazing with so much information! 


I have been experimenting this summer with just dahlias, zinnias and sunflowers.  The Floret Farm is out of this world! I'd like to see what I can do in the future with my possible quest. Stay tuned :)



For now... I must have flowers, always and always ;)
Now it's time to tackle those weeds! Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace