Sunday, February 7, 2016

Searching for Flowers

Okay, It's February and I am ready to play in the dirt outside! I want my gardens back! So what do I do in the meantime?? 

Projects, buy flowers/plants, antique, flea market shop, garden books, garden magazines, walk around nurseries, you name it until it's warm enough to work outside!


Sure, painted flowers are just as nice I guess... (My winter painting inspiration) Break out the oil paints! I saw this print in a magazine, thought I would have some fun. 


Paint and sips help. A little Artie Shaw radio on Pandora on a cold Winter night. This is still a work in progress. Oil paints, for me take many layers. Notice the real flowers always near by!


Spring? Are you there?


Soon? Maybe?


I'll keep dreaming, I guess. 


No offense Winter, but I think I am over you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace