Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Thoughts, prayers and simplicity this Fall

I am posting today with a heavy heart. I often feel overwhelmed and wonder what is happening in our world. I am taking moments to pray and to appreciate my family and this beautiful time of year. 


Time to be thankful for Harvests.


Enjoying the quiet time of making jelly, and an easy Sunday morning with family.


Taking deep breaths and enjoying my time at home. Simplicity










Finishing fun projects.


Just enjoying every moment feeling so thankful that I live in a beautiful place and that my family is happy and healthy. I hope you all are finding peace and enjoyment during this Season as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace