Monday, July 3, 2017

The in and out of Summer Bliss

The treasure hunts, sweet finds, and projects of Summer. I am in full swing of enjoying my time off! Here are some of my latest treasures and busy projects! 



One of my favorite new finds! No secret that I LOVE scales!





I decided on leaving it indoors for now. 


Newly acquired mantel. Just like scales, you can never have too many. ๐Ÿ˜






Our new pond resident. Meet...
John Wayne. ( Not to be confused with Bruce Wayne; RIP)










Happy Summer!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping you were going to post about the scale!! I hope you had a great 4th friend!! It was so great to get together last week, let's plan another date soon๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace