Saturday, April 8, 2017

Not the best day in the books

Everyone has had those days when absolutely nothing goes right. In fact it goes bad from the start to, well... almost the finish. I always think of the children's book, "No Good Horrible Very Bad Day." Yes, I was having one of those. 
Until...



My mother in law sent me a package. I have been wanting this book for a while. I love the Floret Farm! What a sweet surprise! My dream! She knows me so well. Flowers, Flowers, Flowers! Things only got better when my husband came home and said, "Let's go for a ride."


He surprised me with a new rototiller! I am recovering from a herniated disc so... he said that he knows how much I love flowers, Let's make the start of the season easier. 
~Sigh~
The day was better already!


To top it all off, 
there were sprouts in my basement, and my  geraniums are loving life. So exciting!


Four, full flats of zinnias, YES!!


Sometimes it takes a no good horrible very bad day to fully appreciate a surprise happy ending to the day. Thoroughly thankful for the finish ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace