Saturday, June 21, 2014

First Day of Summer Vacation

Today is the first official day of Summer vacation. Don't get me wrong, I love being a teacher! Which is why I signed up to tutor a little bit this summer. However, I love having the free time to work outside! Come on in...

Emily is usually by my side when working. She likes to walk around with us in the evening when we check the progress.


There are plenty of places to sit and relax...





Last night my son asked me why I enjoyed gardening so much.


Well, I told him that it takes...


Love, and Patience...


And with some help along the way. "Where do you want me to help you dig?"


The rewards are amazing! So my son said, "kind of like teaching?"
And  I said, "Yes, Bud... just like teaching." Wink.





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace