Sunday, May 4, 2014

Woohoo, It's Spring. I have finally finished with grad school so my sweet hubby bought me a graduation present! 
I have always wanted a white picket fence around my garden!
It's early Spring so it is definitely a work in progress. Soon it will be filled with veggies and flowers for cutting. ( sunflowers, zinnias, and dahlias)
This summer I am so looking forward to spending many relaxing hours in my gardens!
There is a lot of work and preparation. The first signs of Spring are here!
Nasturtium is growing nicely indoors!

In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.
Happy Spring to All! Now get out there and get busy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace