Thursday, May 17, 2012

As promised here are some of my own drift wood projects. I have to apologize for the lighting, my husband is definitely better at the photography piece. I just took some quick shots. My son and I had such a great time collecting the pieces, it brings back a great memory! We filled a giant LL Bean bag of the stuff. Looking at these pictures makes me realize that I definitely want to collect more soon for another project!

This next shot I have to admit is of a frame that I purchased in a quaint shop when my husband and I were in Portsmouth, NH. It was a little pricey which inspired me to make my own projects! Plus I think the driftwood looks a little fake. The shop that I bought it from was amazing! I think it was called City and Country. The picture of the bicycle however, is my oldest sons. He showed an interest in photography with my husband. I loved it!
The next shot, I just glued the wood to a simple wooden box that I put together.  I need a few more pieces at the corners....
Hopefully this summer I will post again with some new driftwood projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace