Friday, November 11, 2011

Time to start thinking about gifts for my colleagues. I have several mason jars left over from canning and came across these when searching for ideas!
I saw this idea at the following blog site: inspiredroom.net
I think instead of epson salt I would like to find some white bath salts.

 This look seems complicated so I may just try it out for my own home decoration first, I just loved the idea.
I can't believe that I will be ready to get decorating two weeks from today...The day after Thanksgiving!!! Love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace